TANGO COURSE SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2019
COURSE ARGENTINE TANGO of 12 weeks
TUESDAY: 24 September – 17 December 2019
WEDNESDAY: 25 September – 18 December 2019
THURSDAY: 26 September – 19 December 2019
ATTENTION: there will be NO CLASSES 21-27 Oct Autumn Holiday
19 – 20 h Beginners
20 – 21 h Intermediate
21 – 22 h Pugliese Course (Adv.)
19 – 20 h Milonga & Wals
20 – 21 h Technique/Advanced
21 – 22 h Tango Nuevo
19 – 20 h Tango de Salon/Advanced
20 – 21 h Extra Advanced
21 – 22 h Ultimo Classes
* Tango de Salon: how to dance and navigate on the busy (salon)floor? We will make small combinations for the crowded dancefloor, in a good embrace and with special attention to the rhythm in your dance on classical tango music.
* Pugliese course: serie music classes focused on the compositions of Osvaldo Pugliese; learn to dynamically dance to the dramatic music of Pugliese.
* Milonga & Wals: a serie milonga and wals classes; we will work with the rhythm of these dance styles and focus on dynamics, musicality and traspies.
* Technique Classes: a series of classes for couples who would like to go ‘back to basics”.
We will work on a good tango posture, balance, walking and adornments, as well as the technique of ochos, giros, ganchos, boleos, volcadas and colgadas. Also requests are possible!
* Tango Nuevo: a special class for X-advanced dancers; we will dance on new, contemporary (tango)music and will play with motives in relation to the open and closed embrace.
* Extra Advanced: for this group of X-advanced dancers a whole new programme will be made every season; we will play, combine and interprete the rich material of tango.
* Ultimo Classes: in this series for X-advanced dancers we will translate some beautiful sequences to various music styles; from classical tangos to contemporary music.
Tango Course € 144 per person (total 12 classes)
students discount = € 120
Please transfer your payment to:
IBAN NL22 TRIO 0338 4235 24 in the name of G.Nederend, Amsterdam
* Please transfer your payment before the course starts.
* Payment in parts is possible.
* No restitution of the payment; it is possible, however, to catch up missed classes during the course.