TANGO COURSE SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2017
COURSE ARGENTINE TANGO of 12 weeks
TUESDAY: 12 September – 12 December 2017
WEDNESDAY: 13 September – 13 December 2017
THURSDAY: 14 September – 14 December 2017
ATTENTION: there will be NO CLASSES 25 Sept – 8 Oct due to a travel to China.
19 – 20 h Beginners
20 – 21 h Intermediate
21 – 22 h Extra Advanced
19 – 20 h Milonga & Wals
20 – 21 h Technique/Advanced
21 – 22 h Tango Nuevo
19 – 20 h Tango de Salon/Advanced
20 – 21 h Extra Advanced
21 – 22 h Ultimo Classes
* Tango de Salon: how to dance and navigate on the busy (salon)floor? We will make small combinations for the crowded dancefloor, in a good embrace and with special attention to the rhythm in your dance on classical tango music.
* Milonga & Wals: a serie milonga and wals classes; we will work with the rhythm of these dance styles and focus on dynamics, musicality and traspies.
* Technique Classes: a series of classes for couples who would like to go ‘back to basics”.
We will work on a good tango posture, balance, walking and adornments, as well as the technique of ochos, giros, ganchos, boleos, volcadas and colgadas. Also requests are possible!
* Tango Nuevo: a special class for X-advanced dancers; we will dance on new, contemporary (tango)music and will play with motives in relation to the open and closed embrace.
* Extra Advanced: for this group of X-advanced dancers a whole new programme will be made every season; we will play, combine and interprete the rich material of tango.
* Ultimo Classes: in this series for X-advanced dancers we will translate some beautiful sequences to various music styles; from classical tangos to contemporary music.
Tango Course € 144 per person (total 12 classes)
students discount = € 120
Please transfer your payment to:
IBAN NL89 TRIO 0786 7834 78 in the name of R.Oey, Amsterdam
* Please transfer your payment before the course starts.
* Payment in parts is possible (please contact TangoTalks)
* No restitution of the payment; it is possible, however, to catch up missed classes during the course; please contact TangoTalks.