TANGO COURSE MAY – JUNE 2020
* Because of the Corona virus we present a special Programme for the month June 2020.
You can find all information at the Information page.
COURSE ARGENTINE TANGO of 6 weeks
TUESDAY: 19 May – 23 June 2020
WEDNESDAY: 20 May – 24 June 2020
THURSDAY: 21 May – 25 June 2020
19 – 20 h Beginners
20 – 21 h Intermediate
21 – 22 h Pugliese Course (Adv)
19 – 20 h Milonga & Wals
20 – 21 h Technique (Int/Adv)
21 – 22 h Tango Nuevo
19 – 20 h Tango de Salon (Int/Adv)
20 – 21 h Extra Advanced
21 – 22 h Ultimo Classes
* Tango de Salon: how to dance and navigate on the busy (salon)floor? We will make small combinations for the crowded dancefloor, in close embrace and with special attention to the rhythm in your dance on classical tango music.
* Pugliese course: serie music classes focused on the compositions of Osvaldo Pugliese; learn to dynamically dance to the dramatic music of Pugliese.
* Milonga & Wals: a serie milonga and wals classes; we will work with the rhythm of these dance styles and focus on dynamics, musicality and traspies.
* Technique Classes: a series of classes for couples who would like to go ‘back to basics’.
Every week we will focus on a theme; among others the technique of walking, ochos, giros, ganchos, boleos, volcadas and colgadas.
* Tango Nuevo: a special class for X-advanced dancers; we will dance on new, contemporary (tango)music and will play with motives in relation to the open and close embrace.
* Extra Advanced: for this group of X-advanced dancers a whole new programme will be made every season; we will play, combine and interprete the rich material of tango.
* Ultimo Classes: in this series for X-advanced dancers we will translate some beautiful sequences to various music styles; from classical tangos to contemporary music.
Tango Course € 72 per person (total 6 classes)
students discount = € 60
Please transfer your payment to:
IBAN NL22 TRIO 0338 4235 24 in the name of G.Nederend, Amsterdam
* Please transfer your payment before the course starts.
* Payment in parts is possible.
* No restitution of the payment; it is possible, however, to catch up missed classes during the course.